Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Benefits Choice Center Phone Number:
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Saturday
The Home Depot, Inc., better known as Home Depot, is the biggest home improvement retailer in the US. They supply tools, construction products, as well as services. They have their headquarters located in Cobb County, Georgia, but with an Atlanta mailing address. Home Depot operates several big-box format stores across the US and the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. They also exist in 10 provinces of Canada, and the 31 Mexican states and Mexico City.
Four individuals co-founded the Home Depot in 1978. These are Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah. The initial proposition was to create a home-improvement superstore that is bigger than any of their competitors’ branches. Two stores were built in 1979 particularly in metro Atlanta in Doraville and on Memorial Drive in Decatur. Two years later, the Home Depot went public on the NASDAQ and eventually joined the New York Stock Exchange. With the pandemic making people stay at home, their sales grew by more than 20% compared to the same period from the previous year, earning them the #26 spot on the Fortune 500 of the largest US corporations by total revenue.
The Home Depot takes good care of their people by providing them with competitive pay, consistent schedules, and excellent benefits which is inclusive of a pet insurance, to name a few. Their culture is inclusive and diverse and strongly believes in giving back.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of more than 400,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Direct Deposit and Bank Incentives
- Legal Services Plan
- Auto / Homeowner Insurance
- Veterinary Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Team Depot Volunteer Events
- Matching Gift Program
- CARE/Solutions for life
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Tax Preparation Discount Program
- Back-Up Dependent Care
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Gym Membership
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the white “All Others” button found on the page.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link just above the “Forgot your password” link on the page.
- Select the “Former/Inactive Associate” button to move forward.
- Type in your 9-digit Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: mm/dd/yyyy.
- Select the orange “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.