Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-855-604-6221 *** Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada call: +1-855-604-6221
FedEx Express Corp. is the company that invented express distribution in 1971. They are the industry’s global leader that provides fast, reliable, time-definite delivery to over 220 countries and territories. They connect markets that make up more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days.
Their air route authorities and transportation infrastructure is incomparable. They combine it with leading-edge information technologies. FedEx Express is the world’s largest express transportation company. They have over 21,000 team members that help operate the following:
- Air Operations – 45 airports
- 50 aircraft including: 10 Boeing 777, 9 Boeing 757, 5 (McDonnell Douglas) MD-11, 4 Airbus A300-600, 8 Aerospatiale ATR-72, 10 Aerospatiale ATR-42, 4 Embraer EMB120 Brasilia.
- Vehicle fleet – over 3,500
- Call Centers – over 20
- Stations – close to 200 (198)
Employees will be participating automatically in a variety of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. To reiterate, there is no need to enroll in or pay for these benefits because it will be provided and paid for by the company automatically. Members or employees, though, may have to manage their account online on their own.
- FedEx Provides Healthcare:
- They provide a group benefit program where monthly premiums are 100% paid by the Company
- Employees are eligible for extended health and dental coverage after 90 days of service
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent daycare flexible spending
- 401(k) plan
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Stock Purchase Plan – employees may purchase shares of FedEx common stock through payroll deductions
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FedEx employee shipping discount – Exclusive discounts for personal shipping
- Discounts at FedEx Office
- Discounted Travel – Discounts on air tickets
- More discounts available through the employee discount program through LifeWorks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity Leave
- Work-Life Balance
- LifeWorks – this company-paid benefit is available immediately for employees and their dependents which provides resources regarding: Child care and adult care, adoption and special needs, legal or financial needs, pet care, relocations, diet and exercise, pregnancy, mortgages and loans, and more
- Recognition & Awards Programs
- Five Star Award
- Excellence Award
- Purple Promise Quality
- Purple Promise
- Bravo Zulu
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of FedEx can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | FedEx Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/fedex
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/fedex
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
FedEx Benefits Online Website – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: fedex.ehr.com
FedEx ChooseWell Website – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: choosewell.fedex.ehr.com
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Discount / Perks links:
- Corporate Shopping – https://corporateshopping.com/employee-discounts/fedex-1
- Perks At Work – https://fedex.corporateperks.com/login
Other login / logon / sign in / sign on helpful links:
- choosewell.fedex.ehr.com – This site summarizes the key features of FedEx benefits for active U.S.-based or domestic employees. FedEx pilots and retirees are not eligible for this site and should go to FedEx Benefits Online for their benefits information.
- FedEx Benefits Online – fedex.ehr.com
Awards for FedEx:
ON FORBES LISTS
- #9 Canada’s Best Employers 2020
- #419 Best Employers for Diversity 2020
- #51 World’s Best Employers 2019
- #35 Top Regarded Companies 2019
- #110 Best Employers for New Grads 2019
- #283 Best Employers for Women 2019 & America’s Best Employers By State 2019