Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
What benefits are offered to employees?
They offer the following types of opportunities and careers:
- Production & Skilled Trades
- Student & College
- Military Veterans
Benefits Package Information for John Deere:
- Health Care – Medical, Dental, Prescription Drugs, Vision, Hearing, Emergency Care, Hospital & Doctor Visits, Maternity & Baby Care and Preventive Services
John Deere Retirement Benefits
- Savings and Investments – 401k with option of company match and a Cash Balance or Pension Plan
- Employee Discounts – on John Deere Products and items such as:
- Cell Phones
- Computer Hardware or Software
- Office Materials
- Stihl Products
- Competitive Pay Scale Package – choose either Base Pay (a fixed salary provided on a regular basis) or Variable Pay (includes opportunities for annual cash bonuses, stock options, and other longer-term cash awards)
- Paid Time Off & Flexible Work Arrangements
Employee Resource Groups such as:
- Common Interest
- Education – Tuition Payment Plan
- Parental Leave / Support – also has some adoption assistance
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
https://www.deere.com/en/our-company/john-deere-careers/why-john-deere/ OR https://www.deere.com/en/our-company/john-deere-careers/
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/deere
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/deere OR https://leplb0830.upoint.alight.com/web/deere/login
- Find and click on the link titled: New User?
- You should be redirected to a page similar to: https://leplb0830.upoint.alight.com/web/deere/login
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
Would you like to learn more about the hiring process?
Previous Contact Information: Active employees should contact Deere Direct at 1-888-432-3373 and Retirees should call 1-800-213-3373. Previously the site was www.yourpensionbenefits.com/deere or searched for as benefits.com/deere, both of which were administered by Aon Hewitt. Aon Hewitt changed to Alight Solutions in 2017 and is also known Upoint. As the new information provided above directs, you can access Deere benefits with the new site. This includes your pension, healthcare, life insurance, and reimbursement benefits.
Need more help?
If you’re unable to find your answer here we suggest you email Select International at HelpDesk@selectintl.com or call 1-855-435-7338 for further assistance.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you
experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
John Deere Employee Handbook