Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Voya Customer Service Center:
Monday until Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., ET
Voya Financial is an American financial, investment, and retirement insurance company with headquarters in New York City. Voya serves the financial requirements of more than 14 million individual and institutional customers in the US. Voya’s main center for broker-dealer and annuities businesses is found in Des Moines, Iowa. Voya is a Fortune 500 company with a mission to make a secure financial future possible.
Voya started as ING U.S., the operating subsidiary in the US of ING Group, that spun off in 2013 and formed an independent financial backing through an initial public offering. The company was rebranded to Voya Financial in April 2014 but its predecessors had first entered the US market in the 1970s.
Voya Financial has a Total Rewards Program that is inclusive of benefits from medical coverage and life insurance as well as legal services, retirement benefits, and time away from work, among many others. Voya has a wide-ranging resources available to assist their employees balance their lives daily while preparing for the future.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 6,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Care
- Well-Being Resources
- Rally Wellness Program
- Behavioral Health Family Support Program
- Tax Savings Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter Benefit Spending Accounts
- Income Protection Plans
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Supplemental & Dependent Life Insurance
- Supplemental Personal & Family AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Supplemental LTD Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Voya 401(k) Savings Plan
- Voya Retirement Plan
- Voya Retiree Medical Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Adoption Assistance
- Back-Up Child Care & Elder Care
- Voya Foundation Matching Gift Program
- Wealthy Caregiving Assistance
- Health Advocate
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Time Away
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link found below the login details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.