Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company TNB Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-929-7526
Pension Resource Center, between 9:00a.m. and 5:00p.m. Eastern Time, Mon-Fri
Thomas & Betts designs and manufactures connectors and components that are required by electrical and communication markets. Thomas & Betts started their organization in 1898 by Robert M. Thomas and Hobart D. Betts, who are two young engineers from Princeton University. The young engineers created an agency that sold conduit to electrical distributors at a time when incandescent electric lighting started in New York city.
Thomas & Betts may be noted most for inventing cable ties in 1958. The cable ties were used to assemble wire harnesses in airplanes. Thomas & Betts added more product offerings via an acquisition of brand leaders in the power protection industry, particularly those that are focused on critical infrastructure.
It was in 2012 when ABB took over Thomas & Betts for $3.9 billion, or worth $72 per share. This assisted them in becoming a major player in the North American low-voltage products market. In October 2018, Thomas & Betts Corp. changed their name to ABB Installation Products Ltd that is focused on customer driven and innovative installation technology.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of more than 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Financial and Retirement Plan inclusive of pension, retirement, and performance bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Family and Parenting which includes Maternity and Paternity Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Adoption Assistance, Childcare, Military Leave, Family Medical Leave, and Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation and Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Bereavement Leave
- Perks and Discounts inclusive of Employee Discount, Gym Membership, Mobile Phone Discount, and many more.
- Professional Development and Tuition Assistance.
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll: