Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
PNC HR Service Center:
Weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc., or simply PNC, is a bank holding company and financial services corporation with headquarters located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The company provides financial services like asset management, estate planning, wealth management, information processing, and loan servicing. PNC is included in the list of the largest banks in the United States by assets.
PNC’s history may be traced back to the Pittsburgh Trust and Savings Company that was founded on April 10, 1845. The long recovery from the Great Fire of Pittsburgh made PNC postpone its full operations until January 28, 1852. The original office was at Liberty Avenue and 12th Street. After many successful mergers and name changes, Pittsburgh National Corporation, the reorganized holding company in 1969, and Provident National Corporation merged into a new entity and was named PNC Financial Corporation in 1982. It was considered the largest bank merger in American history and created a company with $10.3 billion in assets.
PNC strongly believes in balance. They work hard, but they ensure that their people live a quality life. This is why PNC offers a complete benefits package that will cover their people’s health care and various other aspects of their life, while ensuring a financial security for themselves, their family, and their future.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of more than 51,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Checks
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the logon details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the grey “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.