Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Paccar Benefits Center:
Mondays to Fridays, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT
PACCAR Inc is an American company and counts among the biggest manufacturers of medium- plus heavy-duty trucks in the world. PACCAR is involved in the design, manufacture and customer support of trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, Leyland Trucks, and DAF nameplates. PACCAR Building may be found in Bellevue, Washington and is home to PACCAR Financial and PACCAR Leasing.
PACCAR’s history may be traced back to 1905 when William Pigott, Sr. founded Seattle Car Mfg. Co. to create railway and logging equipment in West Seattle. They later merged with Twohy Brothers of Portland and became Pacific Car and Foundry Company, their name for the next 55 years. William Pigott later sold control of the company to American Car and Foundry Company. Paul Pigott, William’s son, took an interest in the company from American Car in 1934. They entered the heavy-duty truck market in 1945 after the first acquisition of Kenworth Motor Truck Company of Seattle.
Come 1960, they became an international truck manufacturer. Believing that “Pacific Car and Foundry Company” does not accurately reflect the products and services, directors and shareholders voted to change the name to PACCAR Inc in 1972.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of approximately 27,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Social Events
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the logon details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.