Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
McKesson Benefits Center:
1-855-466-2547 (press 1)
Between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Central Time
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
Between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Central Time
McKesson Corporation is an American company that distributes pharmaceuticals and offer health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools. They are based in Irving, Texas and provides a wide network infrastructure for the health care industry. McKesson had revenues of $231.1 billion in 2020. They were also the early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, and RFID tags.
McKesson was established in New York City as “Charles M. Olcott” and later named as “Olcott, McKesson, & Co.” by Charles Olcott and McKesson in 1833. They started as an importer and wholesaler of botanical drugs. They were joined by Daniel Robbins who was a former assistant to the original partners. The company was renamed “McKesson & Robbins” after Olcott died in 1853. The firm was renamed to McKesson in 2001 and increased their market in medical technology through several acquisitions in the 2000s.
McKesson has a culture that is centered around health and that becomes obvious in the way they work and play as well as in the way their benefits are created. They understand that physical, mental, and financial health is important to their people’s wellbeing.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of about 80,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Financial and Retirement Plan inclusive of 401K, retirement, and performance bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Gym Membership
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll: