Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Johnson & Johnson Benefits Center:
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is an American multinational corporation established in 1886. They create medical devices, develop pharmaceuticals, and manufacture consumer packaged goods. Their headquarters are located in New Brunswick in New Jersey. The corporation is inclusive of 250 subsidiary companies that operates in about 60 countries worldwide with products being sold in over 175 countries.
Robert Wood Johnson started his professional training at the age of 16 years old as a pharmaceutical apprentice at an apothecary run by a relative, James G. Wood, in Poughkeepsie, NY. It was in 1873 when Johnson co-founded his own company with George Seabury in 1873 and became Seabury & Johnson and became popular for its medicated plasters. Johnson parted with his business partner in 1885 and joined his brothers, James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson. They founded Johnson & Johnson in 1886 and offered a line of ready-to-use sterile surgical dressings, sterile surgical supplies, household products, and medical guides.
J&J committed over $1 billion for the development of a not-for-profit COVID-19 vaccine. They partnered with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response at the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Paul Stoffels, J&J’s Chief Scientific Officer, believes that for them to go fast on the vaccine, the people of J&J commits to come together and do the vaccine not for the profit. He believes that would be the quickest possible means for the vaccine to happen and find global collaborations.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 130,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Create Your User ID” link found inside the box above the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the red “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.