Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Intel Employee Services:
Monday until Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and tech company based in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. Intel is the global leader in semiconductor chip manufacturing by revenue. They also developed the x86 series of microprocessors. Intel supplies microprocessors for computer system manufacturer brands like Lenovo, Dell, and HP. Aside from microprocessors, Intel also creates motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers, flash memory, and so many more.
Intel was founded in Mountain View, California in 1968 by Gordon E. Moore, a chemist, together with Robert Noyce, a physicist and co-inventor of the integrated circuit. Moore and Noyce left Fairchild Semiconductor to establish Intel. In deciding on the name, Moore and Noyce founded the company as NM Electronics on July 18, 1968. By month-end, they changed the name to Intel which stood for Integrated Electronics.
Intel takes pride in providing their people and their families a range of competitive benefits that will assist them achieve their personal best. Intel decided to not have any increase in paycheck contributions, annual deductibles, or out-of-pocket maximums in health benefits. Even hard-chargers need to re-charge, that is why their creative perks and unique benefits help their people do just that.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 100,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.