Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-877-388-9236 / 1-877-EBAY-BEN
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California. eBay facilitates consumer-to-consumer as well as business-to-consumer sales through their website. This was founded by Pierre Omidyar in the latter part of 1995. They became a notable success story of the “dot-com” bubble. One of the initial items sold in eBay was a broken laser pointer for $14.83.
Pierre’s first employee was hired in 1996. eBay’s employees grew to 14,000 as of December 2018. Once employed, people can already join in a variety of benefit programs.
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- 401(k) savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Credit Union Memberships
- Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Plans
- Progyny Fertility
- Time Off
- Pet Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Social Security
- Medical & Drug Prescription
- Short Term & Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Care
- And much, much more!
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Impact Teams
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Matching Gifts
- Collective Health – a website, join.collectivehealth.com/ebay, that provides answers to queries about their benefits, programs, and plans.
- Lyra – This is eBay’s Employee Assistance Program provider. It provides you with short-term support when you feel stressed out, have anxiety or feel depressed.
- Stanford Health Navigation Services – This is a customized health service web portal that will assist you & your family access specialist health resources & services.
- Grokker – This is an on-demand video library. Add wellness into your day with a large variety of exercise, mindfulness, cooking and yoga videos.
- Robin Care – Assists you & your covered family members deal with a cancer diagnosis.
- Vida – Provides health & well-being coaching through text or video chat on the mobile app.
- Grand Rounds – Provides expert guidance on any aspect of your health care & can help you locate a doctor.
- Care.com – This site will help you find regular or part-time care for your children, parents, pets & home. There is a network of caregivers to choose from. You will see references, reviews and background checks on the caregivers.
- Cleo (formerly LUCY) – Provides support to birthing parents, supportive partners, adoptive & surrogate parents; & same-sex & solo parents from conception through baby’s first year. This is an easy-to-use app that offers information and support for birth preparation, newborn care, sleep coaching, breastfeeding, child development and safety, transitioning to parental leave, & returning to work with confidence.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of eBay can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | eBay Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/ebay or ybr.com/benefits/ebay
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/ebay
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
NOTE: If you log on through People Central on the Hub, just simply select “Benefits and Wellness,” then select “Take Action Now” and “Manage Your Benefits”.
If you are a new employee, be sure to visit the Hub (eBay’s intranet) and type “new2ebay” in your preferred search engine for a helpful new guide which you can use.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Links to Ebay Employee Guides:
- 2021 Ebay Employe Benefits Summary Guide Handbook
- eBay U.S. Benefits Contact Information
- Why Choose Ebay Benefits Flyer
Awards for eBay:
- National Medal of Technology & Innovation -2008 – eBay becomes the first Internet company to be awarded America’s highest honor for technological achievement, the National Medal of Technology & Innovation. The award recognizes our outstanding contributions to entrepreneurship worldwide.