Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Danaher Health & Welfare Benefits Center:
Monday until Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time
Danaher is an American globally diversified conglomerate with headquarters located in Washington, D.C. They design, manufacture, and market professional, medical, industrial, as well as commercial products and services. The three platforms they focus on are “Life Sciences”, “Environmental & Applied Solutions”, and “Diagnostics”. Danaher was among the first companies in North America to adopt “Kaizen” principles to manufacturing, which is a lean manufacturing Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement, and elimination of waste.
Danaher was organized in 1969 as a Massachusetts real estate investment trust under the former name DMG, Inc. Then, in 1978, DMG was reorganized as a Florida corporation and later changed the name to Diversified Mortgage Investors, Inc. Later on, the name was changed again to Danaher in 1984 and was reincorporated under the Delaware General Corporation Law. Danaher is named after the Danaher Creek in Western Montana. Brothers Steven M. Rales and Mitchell Rales, were fishing in this creek when they saw a new kind of manufacturing company committed to continuous improvement.
Danaher assists their people in realizing their life’s potential by offering a competitive benefits package. They provide a package of benefits to support their physical, financial, as well as emotional wellbeing.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of about 71,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Work from Home
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Commuter Checks and Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the logon details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.