Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 800-AETNA-HR (800-238-6247) NOTE: call +1-847-883-0734 if you are located outside the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada
CVS Health has completed its acquisition of Aetna as of 2018. CVS was founded in 1963. The combination of CVS Health and Aetna is a transformative moment for the company and industry. No action needed as Aetna member ID cards are still acceptable.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
- Company Contribution to a health savings account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Disability insurance
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Colleague stock purchase plan
- Adoption benefits
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- A colleague discount at CVS stores as well as access to many others.
- Performance-based compensation incentives.
- Stock options for eligible colleagues.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of Aetna/CVS can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | AETNA / CVS Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/aetna
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/aetna
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
Retired / Retiree Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: retireehealthaccess.net/Aetna OR click here.
- Provide your: Username & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log In
Retiree / Retired Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: https://secure.bswift.com/default.aspx?abbrev=aetnaincretiree
- Find and click on the link titled: Register Now
- Enter Your Personal Information:
- Full SSN
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for a “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for CVS Health:
- Billion Dollar Roundtable
- Diversity Inc. Top 50 – #1 for Supplier Diversity
- Diversity Plus – Top 30 Champions for Diversity
- GNEMSDC –
- National Corporation of the Year
- Buyer of the Year
- WBENC – 2019 Top Corporation for Women’s Business Enterprises – Silver
- WE USA Magazine – CVS Health featured in 2019 Best of the Decade
- WPEO – Recognized CVS Health for Commitment to Success of Women’s Business Enterprise