Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Textron HR Service Center:
+1 (866) 698-9847
Textron Inc. is an American industrial conglomerate headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. Textron has subsidiaries that include Bell Textron, Textron Aviation, and Arctic Cat, among many others. Textron ranked 208th on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by revenue. It is among the world’s best known multi-industry companies and has a global network of aircraft, defense, industrial, and finance businesses to offer to customers with innovative products and services.
Royal Little founded Textron in 1923 as the Special Yarns Company, a textile company in Boston, Massachusetts, that manufactured synthetic yarns. As WWII started, the company started manufacturing parachutes and became known as Atlantic Rayon Corporation. It started making civilian products as the war production dwindled down and became known as Textron: “Tex” for “textiles” and “tron” from synthetics like “Lustron”. Textron was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1947.
Royal Little started the process of turning the company into a conglomerate in 1953, after the purchase of Burkart Manufacturing company, a company that specialized in upholstery filling for automotive industry.
Textron’s defined benefit and contribution plans cover considerably all of its employees. A great amount of employees also enjoys the Textron Retirement Plan.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2021, they have a record of approximately 33,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Legal Assistance
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
- Professional Development
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register Now” link found beside the login details on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: Month/dd/yyyy
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.