Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Burlington Benefits Department:
609-387-7800, extension 53300
Burlington, commonly known as Burlington Coat Factory, is an American national off-price department store retailer, and also a division of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation with headquarters located in Burlington Township, New Jersey. The company went public again in 2013 after being acquired by Bain Capital in a transaction 2008. Burlington is the third largest off-price retailer after TJX Companies and Ross Stores.
Monroe Milstein and his father, Abe, had been running a wholesale and retail outerwear business successfully since 1946. It was in 1972 when Henrietta convinced her husband Monroe, to purchase a former factory outlet in Burlington, New Jersey for $675,050. She had saved money from her job as a librarian and used most of the $75,000 down payment from her savings. They initially sold coats and jackets, but later added more clothing items and accessories, and soon expanding into linens, gift items, shoes, and a baby department. After 31 locations in 1983, Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation went public.
Burlington shows appreciation for their people who go above and beyond their job with rewards, special perks, and more. Burlington also provides a relaxed work environment, competitive wages, comprehensive benefit packages, great locations, and unlimited growth potential.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 47,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account(HSA)
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: