Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Hertz Benefits Specialists:
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT
The Hertz Corporation, a subsidiary of Hertz Global holdings, Inc., is an American car rental company that is headquartered in Estero, Florida. It operates about 12,000 corporate and franchisee locations, both domestically and internationally. Hertz operates in 160 countries worldwide. In December 2020, the company reported revenues of $5.26 billion and assets of $16.9 billion.
Hertz Corporation was originally known as Rent-a-Car Inc., founded by Walter L. Jacobs in 1918. The small car rental operation started in Chicago, Illinois with 12 Model T Ford cars. The fleet expanded to 600 vehicles within five years with annual revenues reaching $ 1 million. John D. Hertz, owner of Yellow Truck and Coach Manufacturing Company developed an interest in the brand and purchased the company in 1923. It was renamed to Hertz Drive-Ur-Self system. The company was sold to General Motors in 1926 but John Hertz bought it back in 1953, renaming it to The Hertz Corporation.
Hertz’s employees are their most important asset. The business has grown immensely thanks to people who flourished because their teamwork ensured that pleasing the customer is top priority. Hertz employees are eligible to participate in the Hertz Custom Benefits Program, which gives them an annual allowance of benefit dollars to purchase the flexible benefits they need.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of approximately 24,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Diversity Program
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” button found beside the login details on the page.
- Type in your 9-digit Employee Number in the space provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Type in your Company Key in the space provided when you select “Change”. Note: Contact your benefits administrator if you do not have your Company Key.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.