Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Walgreens Boots Alliance Benefits Support Center:
Between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. is an American holding company with headquarters found in Deerfield, Illinois. This company owns and operates Walgreens, Boots, and a number of pharmaceutical manufacturing, wholesale, and distribution companies. The company was founded in December of 2014 after Walgreens bought the 55% stake in UK and Switzerland-based Alliance Boots. The price of the purchase reached $4.9 billion in cash with 144.3 million common shares that values over $10 billion.
Walgreens Boots Alliance is a leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching many lives daily by their convenient retail locations and easy-to-use digital platforms. With over 170 years of trusted healthcare and innovation, the company has a long-term commitment to improving people’s lives.
Walgreens Boots Alliance understands that building healthier and happier communities begins with health and happy employees. They aim to make their people be treated with respect and dignity and invest in their employees by providing several initiatives and programs.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 450,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional Development
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Walgreens Boots Alliance Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select your Office Location from the drop-down menu.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Type in your Email Address that you use in your organization in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Walgreens Boots Alliance:
- Walgreens Boots Alliance is ranked #19 on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.