Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
NVIDIA YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
You may also send an email to NVIDIA-Benefits@nvidia.com
Nvidia Corporation is an American multinational technology company that is incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. What Nvidia does is they focus on the designs of graphics processing units for gaming and professional markets, together with system on a chip units (SoCs) for mobile computing as well as automotive market.
Nvidia was established by Jensen Huang on April 5, 1993. Huang is a Taiwanese-American who was formerly director of CoreWare at LSI Logic. Co-founding the company was Chris Malachowsky and Curtis Priem, both experts in the computer technology. The three co-founders understood that the direction for the next generation of computing was to have a graphics-based computing because problem solving would be easier compared to general-purpose computing. Video games were also among the challenging problems and improving this area of computing would generate sales. With just $40,000 in the bank, Nvidia was born. Their main tasks involved video games and funding huge R&D to solve massive computational problems.
After Nvidia received a $20 million of capital from Sequoia Capital and others, they were prompted to have a name and was led to “invidia”, which is the Latin word for “envy”. Nvidia went public on January 22, 1999.
Nvidia benefits program sets them apart because they are willing to listen to employee suggestions, try new things, and go beyond the norm to see how they can best support their people and their family members.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of October 2020, they have a record of over 18,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Expense Reimbursement
- Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Home Loans and Refinancing
- identity Theft Protection
- Personal Loans
- Paying for College
- Cigna Cancer Support Program
- Cigna Onsite
- Dental Plans
- Health Advice
- Medical Plans
- Near-Campus Care
- Onsite Clinics
- Virtual Care
- Vision Plan
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Legal insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Adoption Assistance
- Child, Elder, & Pet Care
- Parental Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leaves of Absence
- Time Off
- Mental Health
- Building your Family
- Physical Well Being Resources
- Support for Developmental Disabilities
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided. Your username is the same as your Windows Username.
- As your initial password, you must use the First Initial of your legal first name in lower case plus your 2-digit first month then add the first five digits of your SSN. NOTE: You will be required to change your password after your initial login.
- Select the blue “Login” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.