Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Altria Group Benefits Center:
Altria Group, Inc. was formerly known as Philip Morris Companies, Inc., is an American corporation and among the world’s largest producers and marketers of tobacco, cigarettes, and related items. Altria operates worldwide and is headquartered in Henrico County, Virginia. Altria is the parent company of Philip Morris USA, US Smokeless Tobacco Company, Inc., Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, among other tobacco-related brands.
The rebranding of Philip Morris Companies took place in 2003. Altria emerged because Philip Morris decided to put emphasis on their business portfolio, which consisted of Philip Morris USA and Philip Morris International, and owned 84% stake in Kraft. “Altria” came from the Latin word for “high”. This was a trend for companies that rebrand their names to something that previously did not exist. The company’s branding consultants mentioned that “the name change alternative gives the possibility of masking the negatives associated with the tobacco business.”
Altria Group provides a vast selection of benefit plans and programs created to meet their people’s needs. Their companies succeed in large measure due to their employees who contribute to the organization. This benefit plans and programs are created to attract, retain, and motivate world-class talent.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2018, they have a record of about 8,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- 401K Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register Now” link found beside the login details on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: Month/dd/yyyy.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.