Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
The Walt Disney Company Corporate Human Resources:
Or send an email regarding your inquiry to CORP.Human.Resources@disney.com
The Walt Disney Company, better known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment firm with headquarters located at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. They have assets comprising of movies, television, publishing, and theme parks. The Disney/ABD Television Group is inclusive of the ABC television network with ten broadcast stations, together with a portfolio of cable networks.
Disney was originally founded on October 16, 1923 by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio. It ran under different names before finally changing the name to The Walt Disney Company in 1986. They are a leader in the American animation industry before exploring into live-action film production, television, and theme parks. Disney has created and acquired corporate divisions to promote more mature content than is typically associated with the family-oriented brands they are known for. The company is known for their fil studio division that includes Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, and many others.
Disney believes that their employees and cast members play a big role to their success. This gives them good reason to provide a complete total rewards package for their people. These rewards make up a complete package to assist them live their best life while growing personally and professionally, and take advantage of the special extras that only Disney can provide.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 200,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User Registration” link found below the “First Time Here?” question on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: Month/dd/yyyy.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.