Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Atlassian Benefits Center Contact Number:
Monday to Friday, 4:00 AM-6:00 PM, PT
Saturdays 7:00 AM-11:00AM, PT
Atlassian Corporation Plc is an Australian software company that makes products for software developers and project managers. Their headquarters may be located in Sydney, Australia. They also have offices found in parts of the US like Austin, Boston, Mountain View and San Francisco in California, and in New York.
Their history may be traced back in 2002 as they were founded by Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar. The two met while studying at the University of New South Wales in Sydney and bootstrapped the company for many years, funding the startup with a $10,000 credit card debt. The name “Atlassian” is derived from the titan Atlas in Greek mythology who was punished to hold up the heavens after Greek gods had overthrown the Titans. The origin may be seen in the company’s logo from 2011 until 2017.
Atlassian is a global company and every location they have receives one-of-a-kind perks and benefits that may vary by location. To support their people, they offer fantastic perks like enough time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, paid volunteer days, a company-paid trip after five years and so many more.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of July 2020, they have a record of almost 5,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident I
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Military Leave
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “REGISTER NOW” link found just below the “Sign in” button.
- You will be asked if you are the primary subscriber or a dependent. Select the appropriate option.
- If you choose “I’m the primary subscriber”, you will be asked to type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Select the red “Get started” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.