Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center:
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, Eastern Time
For overseas employees
Lockheed Martin Corporation is an American aerospace, defense, arms, security, and advanced technologies company with worldwide interests. Lockheed Martin was formed after the merger of Lockheed Corporation with Martin Marietta in March 1995. Their headquarters may be found in North Bethesda, Maryland. In 2013, majority of their revenues came from military sales placing them on top of the list of US federal government contractors. They received almost 10% of the funds paid out by the Pentagon.
Talks of a merger between Lockheed Corporation and Martin Marietta started in 1994. The headquarters for the combined companies were planned to be at Martin Marietta headquarters in North Bethesda in Maryland. Shareholders of the two companies approved the merger and finalized on March 15, 1995. The company’s executives received large amounts of bonuses paid out directly by the government as a result of the merger.
Lockheed Martin considers its employees their biggest asset. A wide range of resources are provided to them to assist them in their professional and personal lives. They show appreciation through compensation and benefits with flexible work schedules and financial tools.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 110,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Travel Concierge
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: