Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Publix Super Markets Contact Numbers:
For health, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability
(863) 688-7407, ext. 52280
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Publix Super Markets, Inc. or popularly known as Publix, is an employee-owned American supermarket chain with headquarters located in Lakeland, Florida. Publix is among the largest US regional grocery chains present. The state of Florida currently has the most number of stores, at 831, which make up about two-thirds of the total number of stores.
Publix was founded by George W. Jenkins in 1930. The first store was opened in Winter Haven, Florida, in a 3,000 square foot building along 58 Northwest 4th Street. Four years after it’s opening, the store made $120,000 in sales, making them open a second market the following year, the Economy Food Store. Despite the Great Depression, George’s stores were financially successful. The first Publix outside Florida was in Savannah, Georgia in 1991. To date, they may be located as far up north as Stafford, Virginia and as far down south as Key West, Florida. The westernmost branch they have may be found in Mobile, Alabama.
Publix takes pride of the rewards they provide for their associates. They are rewarded for their dedication, which distinguishes Publix from their competitors.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 190,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Free Flu Shots
- Credit Union Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Bereavement Leave
- Service Awards
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Publix Super Markets Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the green “Log in” button to move forward.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Publix Super Markets:
- Included in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For for 23 years in a row.
- Named by FORTUNE as one of the country’s Most Important Private Companies in 2016.