Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Genworth Customer Service Center:
Monday until Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time
Genworth Financial is an S&P 400 insurance company with three major segments: Retirement and Protection, US Mortgage Insurance, and International. Its headquarters may be located in Henrico County, Virginia. They have products and services inclusive of life and long-term care insurance, annuities, and mortgage insurance.
Genworth was founded as The Life Insurance Company of Virginia in 1871. It initially offered its first policies to local customers before they expanded to Richmond, Virginia. By the turn of the 20th century, the company started offer products via different divisions. Life of Virginia was acquired by Combined Insurance in 1986, which became Aon plc in 1987. It was then sold to GE Capital in 1996. Finally, in May 2004, Genworth Financial was created out of many insurance businesses of General Electric in the largest IPO of that year.
Genworth understands that their success is built on their employees’ dedication to deliver great results. That is why employees are always assisted to achieve their physical, personal, and financial well-being at all times. A wide selection of career development, personal growth, and health and wellness benefits are provided to ensure their people’s well-being in and out of the office.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 3,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Legal Assistance
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the login details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.