Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Texas Health Resources YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Texas Health Resources is among the largest faith-based and nonprofit health systems in the US. They are also the largest in Northern Texas in terms of inpatients and outpatients served. Their health system is inclusive of Texas Health Physicians Group as well as hospitals under the standards of Texas Health Presbyterian, Texas Health Harris Methodist, Texas Health Arlington Memorial, and Texas Health Huguley. Texas Health is in partnership of several organizations in every aspect of the health care industry, to further serve the millions of residents of North Texas.
Texas Health began in 1997 carrying the assets of Fort Worth-based Harris Methodist Health System together with Dallas-based Presbyterian Healthcare Resources. Soon after, Arlington Memorial Hospital joined forces with the Texas Health System. Later in May of 2016, Adeptus Health got to an agreement with Texas Health Resources where it rebranded over 20 First Choice Emergency Rooms, plus all the FCERs in Dallas-Fort Worth, under the Texas Health name.
Texas Health attracts and hires people who deliver top-notch care. They make it a priority to carefully select quality benefits. They make sure that the options they offer is well-rounded to help their people achieve a healthy and balanced life.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of over 20,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Dependent Care
- Family Medical Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Texas Health Resources Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Network ID in the space provided.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Select the green “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- New hires must enroll within 14 days of your hire date. You may do this by visiting this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select “Benefit Enrollment” located on the left side.
- Select the “Edit Coverage” button where you may choose the plans you wish to enroll in and add eligible family members.
- Complete your enrollment for each benefit.
- Submit your elections when ready to do so. Note: no changes may be made once the submit button is selected.
- Verify that your enrollment is complete.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Texas Health Resources:
- Texas Health Resources was included in Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019
- Great Place to Work Institute included them in Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2019
- Great Place to Work Institute also included them in Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma in 2019