Campbell Employee Benefits 2023
Login | Register | Enrollment
Welcome to the assistance page for Campbell Employee Benefits | Handbook | Retirement | Pension | digital.alight.com/campbells:
Campbell Employee Benefits Service:
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT
Campbell Soup Company was founded in 1869 as The Campbell Soup Company in Camden, New Jersey, as a small canning company. Campbell Soup is one of the world’s best-known food companies and is the world’s largest producer and marketer of soup. It is the parent company of the Can food brand, which is the best-selling canned soup in the world. They have a long history of helping people eat healthier and save money so they can enjoy their food, while also making a difference in their health. Campbell is a leading global manufacturer of premium-quality, high-value-added soup and cooking ingredients. Their brands offer a variety of convenient and nutritious meals to customers around the world.
Did you know?
The company is known for its flagship product, Campbell’s Soup, which has been part of its brand since its founding in 1894. The Campbell Soup Company is also known for its philanthropic efforts, including its support of children and education. Campbell is a family-run, full-service food company that strives to provide the freshest, best tasting and most whole foods to the people they serve. The company is proud of their diverse workforce and are committed to helping their employees to reach their full potential.
Final Company Statement:
Campbell’s mission is to be the best-run company in the world. To do this, they believe that the only thing that matters most is delivering the best possible soup to consumers. Their focus on both quality and taste has resulted in a strong track record of providing products that help people connect with their families and friends, and have fun doing it. Campbell Soup Company supports its people and their communities around the world by continuing to build a great company that is committed to their people, community and planet. As an equal opportunity employer, they are committed to creating an inclusive and barrier-free workplace for all.
Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k)
Additional Employee Benefits May Include the following:
Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
What kind of benefits do Campbell employees get?
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2021, they have a record of over 19,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Some of their benefits may also include the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellbeing Program
- Legal Assistance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Scholarship Program
- Employee Assistance Program
That the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
What benefits do Campbell employees get?
The benefits listed above are a quick summary of the benefits Campbell offers to employees.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Your Campbell Employee Benefits Online Account:
You can access the web site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Upoint provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn more about how your benefit plans work.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Get an estimate of what your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options might be.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Select or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Select from various coverage options and build your own medical plan.
- Use the tools available to search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Calculate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Find answers to questions about your benefits. Simply click on the “Contact Us” link on the Campbell Employee Benefits website. This will allow you to send a secure question online to an official Campbell Customer Service Representative.
Gain Access to Important Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
- Review your current 401(k) balance
- Adjust your contributions
- Make investment election changes
- Transfer funds
- If your plan has a pension benefit then you can:
- Review your pension information
- Estimate your pension income
- Start a pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
Health and welfare
- Review your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Choose enrollment options
- Manage your FSA(s) online
Additional Online Features:
- Gather more information about your benefits
- If you need a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password then you can request it online
- Gather more information about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Campbell Employee Benefits Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Click the “Sign In” button on the right side of the page.
- Type in your Username or Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Sign In” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Campbell Employee Benefits New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to your preferred internet browser on your device and visit this link.
- Select the “Sign In” button found on the right side of the page. Then the “Sign Up” button found on the page.
- Type in your First Name and Last Name in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Select a Gender.
- Select the blue “Next” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to access your account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your login has been successfully completed.
Additional Online Access Links:
Campbell Employee Benefits Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Campbell:
- America’s Most JUST Companies from JUST Capital
- Bloomberg Gender Equality Index
- World’s Top Female Friendly Companies from Forbes
- America’s Best Employers for Diversity from Forbes
- America’s Most Responsible Companies from Newsweek
Campbell Employee Benefits Video Summary:
Campbell Employee Benefits Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Campbell’s soup a good company to work for?
- Does Campbell Soup pay well?
According to www.glassdoor.com, Packers at Campbell Soup make an average of $17 an hour. General Laborers at Campbell earn an average of $21 an hour.
Do Campbell employees get discounts?
- Yes. View the list and links provided below:
- Receive special employee pricing, everyday discounts, private offers and much more! Click HERE
- Campbell employees are eligible for exclusive employee discount rates at all top car rental companies: Avis, Alamo, Uber, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise and more! Go to rentalperks.com/employee-discounts/campbell-soup