Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
CBS & YOU Benefits Center:
Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
ViacomCBS Inc. is an American diversified multinational mass media conglomerate with headquarters located at One Astor Plaza in New York City. It operates more than 170 networks and has a reach of about 700 million subscribers in approximately 180 countries. ViacomCBS has assets that include Paramount Pictures film and television studio, the CBS Entertainment Group, domestic networks, streaming services, and the Simon & Schuster book publisher.
ViacomCBS was created after the merger of the second incarnation of CBS Corporation and the second incarnation of Viacom on December 4, 2019. It started when National Amusements, parent company of CBS Corporation and Viacom, wrote to Viacom and CBS on September 2016, inciting the two companies to merge back into one company but was called off on December 12 of the same year. On August of 2019, reports were out on a merger between CBS and Viacom, with both parties agreeing on the management team for the merger. It was finally announced on August 13 and would be renamed ViacomCBS by end of 2019.
ViacomCBS has a mission to make a positive impact on the people as well as areas they serve, and this is done by several ongoing initiatives. Their countless industry awards they have received led to real results. They control the diverse culture to provide programs and empower, engage, and inspire their employees, audiences, and company to make a real distinction in the communities they exist in.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2021, they have a record of over 22,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Checks and Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: