Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Microsoft Benefits Center:
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters found in Redmond, Washington. What they do is they develop, manufacture, license, support, and sell computer software, personal computers, consumer electronics, and related services. The most popular software product they carry is the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office suite, and Edge web browsers.
Bill Gates and Paul Allen wanted to make a business with their skills in computer programming. They founded Traf-O-Data in 1972. This is a basic computer that tracks and analyzes automobile traffic data. A January 1975 issue of Popular Electronics had an article on Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS) Altair 8800 microcomputer. This inspired Allen to recommend a BASIC interpreter for the device. Gates called MITS and discussed the working interpreter and MITS wanted a demonstration.
As Allen worked on a simulator, Gates developed the interpreter, which worked perfectly when they did a demo in 1975 at MITS in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This paved the way of Microsoft becoming developer of micro-computer software in 1975.
Microsoft is the best place for passionate individuals who desire to make an impact – in their careers, in the community, and on the world. This is where smart people prosper on their own terms and push their intelligence to its limit.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of December 2020, they have a record of over 165,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Wellbeing Programs
- On-campus Health Access
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loan Financing Program
- Group Legal Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: