Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Kellogg’s Benefits Center:
The Kellogg Company, doing business as “Kellogg’s, is an American multinational food manufacturing company based in Battle Creek, Michigan. Kellogg’s produces cereal and convenience foods that includes crackers and pastries as well as marketing products by many popular brands like Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Eggo, Cheez-It, and Pringles. The brand is manufactured and marketed in more than 180 countries.
It was in 1876 when W.K. Kellogg worked as the bookkeeper of the Battle Creek Sanitarium while his brother, Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, was the superintendent. W.K. Kellogg assisted his brother in research aimed at improving the diet of the patients of the sanitarium. The corn flake was invented by accident and was served in the sanitarium for some time until requests from guests were made after leaving the sanitarium.
Dr. John Harvey forbade the distribution but W. K. pursued and launched the Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company on February 19, 1906. Will’s company produced and marketed the hugely successful Kellogg’s Toasted Corn Flakes and was renamed the Kellogg Toasted Corn Flake Company in 1909, and renamed to The Kellogg Company in 1922.
The Kellogg Company offers an empowering environment that recognizes and rewards great performance, while providing countless possibilities to learn and grow.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 31,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Work from Home
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity Program
- Professional Development
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the blue “Get Started” button found below the login details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Type in your Last Name in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Choose your country of origin from the selection.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Place a check mark (✓) in the box beside “I’m not a robot”.
- Select the “NEXT” button to move forward.
- 10.Continue to move forward and provide all important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.