Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
TQL Benefits Center Contact Details:
You may send them an inquiry at HRBenefits@tql.com or 513-495-1450
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is the second-biggest name in freight brokerage firm in the USA. TQL offers domestic and international freight transportation and logistics services. TQL collaborates with a network of over 90,000 carriers to ensure efficiencies in the supply chain for their customers. Paired with their industry leading technology and unmatched service, the network has been crucial to their growth.
TQL was founded in 1997 by Ken Oaks. Oaks was produce buyer in Cincinnati, Ohio and was working with freight brokerage firms daily. He grew frustrated with the lack of service and integrity that he saw in the industry and encouraged him to start his own company. Their headquarters are located in Union Township, Ohio.
TQL provides unlimited opportunities, which is definitely the biggest benefit an employee will get in a company. People are running their own small business at TQL by using the industry-leading tools, technology, and training that TQL offers. Successful people have no limits to their earning potential, and leaders are easily identified and recognized as more than 90% of their current management team has been promoted from within.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of May 2019, they have a record of over 5,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Accident Indemnity Plan
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Group Legal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Retirement Plan
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Work from Home
- Sick Days
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Matching Gift Program
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Commuter Benefits
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: