Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Micron HR Customer Service Center:
(208) 368-3748 or (800) 336-8918
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage that includes dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, as well as USB flash drives. Micron’s headquarters may be found in Boise, Idaho. They have consumer products that are marketed under the “Crucial” and “Ballistix” brands. Micron and Intel collaborated in the creation of IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory.
Ward Parkinson, Joe Parkinson, Dennis Wilson, and Dough Pitman joined forces in the founding of Micron in 1978. The initial concept was to be a semiconductor design consulting company. Local Idaho businessmen funded the startup and later received funding from Idaho billionaire J. R. Simplot, whose fortune came from the potato business. It was in 1981 when Micron moved from consulting to manufacturing after the completion of their first wafer fabrication unit that produced 64k DRAM chips. Micron Technology went public in 1984.
Micron is committed to the personal wellbeing and professional growth of their people. Micron team members receive a substantial total compensation as well as a benefits package for the improvement of their personal life, for the protection of their family, and move their career forward.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of approximately 40,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Legal Assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Micron Technology Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Micron Technology:
- Forbes included Micron in their list of America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2020.
- Micron was also included in the WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs by WayUp-National Intern Day in 2020.