Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Daimler Benefits Resources:
Make sure you have your PIN.
Daimler AG, formerly known as Daimler-Benz and DaimlerChrysler, is now more commonly known and referred to as Mercedes-Benz, or just as Daimler. Daimler is a German multinational automotive corporation based in Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg. It is among the world’s leading car and truck manufacturers.
Daimler AG’s history may be traced back to an agreement signed between Benz & Cie and Daimler Motoren Gesselschaft in May 1, 1924. Both organizations went on to make their separate automobile and internal combustion engine marques until June 28, 1926. This is when Benz & Cie. Together with Daimler-Motoren-Gesselschaft formally merged and became Daimler-Benz AG. They agreed that all of the factories would use the brand name of Mercedes-Benz on their automobiles. The name Mercedes honored the most important model sense of DMG automobiles, the Mercedes series, designed and created by Wilhelm Maybach.
Daimler Trucks North America is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and is the automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles and LLC of the German Daimler AG.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2017, Daimler Trucks North America has a record of over 30,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K, Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the black “Register” button found on the page.
- Type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Select the black “Log on” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.