Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
ConocoPhillips The Benefits Center:
800-622-5501 or 718-354-1344
Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Central Time
ConocoPhillips is a multinational corporation engaged in hydrocarbon exploration. Its headquarters may be located in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas. ConocoPhillips operates in 17 countries with the majority happening in the US. The production in the US include production in Alaska, the Eagle Ford Group, the Permian Basin, and many others.
ConocoPhillips has a history that may be traced back to 1875 when it was founded in Ogden, Utah as the Continental Oil and Transportation Company (Conoco). A decade later, Conoco was reincorporated as part of Standard Oil then later became independent after the Supreme Court of the United States dissolved Standard Oil in 1913. After merging with Marland Oil Company in 1929, Conoco was based in Ponca City until 1949, when they moved to Houston, Texas.
ConocoPhillips depends its success on their people. ConocoPhillips’ main priority is to effectively engage, develop, retain, and reward their employees. The employees’ focus on accountability and performance allows them to safely search and deliver energy to the world.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Adoption Assistance
- Fertility Assistance
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” link found on the page.
- Type in your 9-digit Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.