Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-888-702-3633 / 1-888-70-BENEFIT
Rolls-Royce is a British multinational engineering company which grew from the engineering business of Henry Royce established in 1884. This was originally an electric and mechanical industry when it was first started. It was a several years later, in 1906 to be exact, that the company formed Rolls-Royce. Then in 1990, Rolls-Royce joined BMW of Germany to ultimately form Rolls-Royce Deutschland LTD and Co KG.BMW maintains holding of rights to the name and the trademark for use as of 1998.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have recorded approximately 50,000 employees in their system.Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible.They may enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- ShareSave Plan / Sharepurchase (Invest in Rolls-Royce)
- Basic and Optional Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term and Long Term Disability
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Group Accident Insurance
- Partner Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Retirement Advice
- Individual Savings Account (ISA)
- Lifetime Individual Savings Account (LISA)
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Identity Theft Protection
- ShareSave Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Telework and Flex Schedules
- Compressed Hours
- Annualized Hours
- Term-time working
- Varied working hours
- Shift Swapping
- Mobile or home working
- Multi-site working
- Remote working
- Agile Working
- Paid Parental and Family Care Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development benefits
- Employee Discount Program
- Local discounts, passes to gyms and fitness centres, tax-free cycling and more
Employee Networks such as:
- EPN (Early Professional Network) will focus on personal development, professional development and community development.
- GenMLC (Generation Mid-Late Career) enables employees who are in their mid-late career to build connections with peers and leaders.
- Propel with Pride is a network for LGBT+ employees and their allies.
- SOMOS is an inclusive Hispanic and Latino network that works together with others to foster personal and professional success.
- ABILITIES which a network for employees affected by disabilities or underlying health conditions.
- APIA (Asian and Pacific Islanders Network) that supports inclusion.
- BEN (Black Employees Network) which is an inclusive community empowering black employees.
- RRVC (Rolls-Royce Veteran Connection) supports the military community employed at Rolls-Royce. It includes both active guard and reservist.
- RRWNA (Rolls-Royce Women North America) helps individuals fulfill their potential through connecting, learning and sharing with others.
In addition to these networks, they also have groups such as working parents’ support groups and local interest groups.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
New Employees – Register / Enroll to the Benefits HUB:
Current Employees – Login / Sign in to Benefits HUB:
Links to handbooks are indicated below for your reference: