Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-855-252-MYHR / 1-855-252-6947 NOTE: call 1-281-882-5813 if you are located outside the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada
Marriott Vacation Worldwide has a history that may be traced back to 1984 when Marriott Corporation acquired American Resorts which soon became their first resort, Marriott’s Monarch. It is located on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. They presently have over 100 resorts under their name and more than 660,000 owners and members in a distinct portfolio which is inclusive of seven (7) vacation ownership names. They are known for having exchange networks and membership programs that is made up of more than 3,200 resorts in over 80 countries and roughly two million members. They are also managing a number of more than 180 other resorts and lodging properties. The brands they have include the following:
- Vistana Signature Experiences (VSE)
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (MVW)
- Aqua-Aston Hospitality (AAH) – 1-855-945-4092 USA Toll Free
- Trading Places International (TPI)
- Vacation Resorts International (VRI)
- Hyatt Residence Club (HRC)
- Interval International (II)
As of January 2014, they have recorded a total of 10,000 employees in their system. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Health Spending Account
Benefits Package Information for Motorola Solutions Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Discounted Rates at Hyatt Hotels
- Discounts from other name-brand companies
- Personal / Sick Day
- All employees are eligible for room rate, food and beverage, and retail discounts at global Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation locations
- Health, Wellness & Education Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Marriott Vacation Worldwide Staff Member Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/mvwc
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/mvwc_dc
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
Other helpful links:
Awards for Motorola Solutions:
- 2019 – “ACE Lifetime Achievement Award” – Stephen P. Weisz, President and Chief Executive Officer – Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- 2019 – “ACE Customer Service Award” – The Customer Advocacy Team – Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- 2019 – “Human Resources Professional” – Zalifa Fazal – Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- 2019 – “Housekeeping Team Member” – Sandy Javier – Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- 2019 – “Sales Training Program” – Salesmanship Sales Excellence – Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- 2018, 2017 & 2016 – “Gold Stevie” Award Winner for Company of the Year – Hospitality & Leisure Category – Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation
- 2018 – “Gold Stevie” Lifetime Achievement Award for Consumer Products Industries – Jennifer Ouellette, Vice President – Inventory Systems, Services & Business Integration, Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- 2018 – “Bronze Stevie” Award Winner for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year – Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Harvest for Hunger
- 2018 – “Human Resources Recruiting Team” – Marriott Vacations Worldwide’s Corporate and Resort Operations Talent Acquisition Team
- 2018 – “Reputation Issues/Crises Management Team or Team Member (Large Developer)” – Marriott Vacations Worldwide’s Disaster Assessment and Response Team (DART)
- 2018 – “Activities Program (Company-wide Program)” – clubThrive 2016 – “ACE Employer Award” – Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation