Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-866-788-5436 / 1-866-788-JHFN Customer Service Phone Number Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada: 1-407-471-JHFN
John Hancock aims to give their customers make decisions with ease and provide better lives. They are also equally committed to making a positive impact on the communities they serve for over 150 years.
John Hancock Life Insurance Company is based in Boston and was established in 1862. Their employees enjoy certain benefits like fathers who get to enjoy up to 2 months’ paternity leave. They also get to enjoy discounts in the health insurance as well as 401k.
This article will focus on: John Hancock Employee Benefits Login / Register | Benefit Center Phone Number | Careers | My Life Now | 401k
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Critical Illness Plan
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent daycare flexible spending
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Group Legal Plan
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Accident Plan
- Global Share Ownership Plan
- Discount Auto and Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter Benefits
- HealthMatters is their health care program which includes:
- an employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24-hour nurse line
- health and fitness reimbursement
- Stay Fit Benefit
- Reimbursement up to $400 for a gym membership, exercise/fitness classes led by a certified instructor, Weight Watchers and tobacco/smoking cessation programs.
- Boston employees additionally have access to onsite fitness centers.
- Advocacy Services – assistance with:
- locating doctors and hospitals covered by your health benefits
- timely resolutions of health care billing and insurance claim disputes
- facilitation of second opinions
- & more
- Boston Marathon Employee Training Program
- Coaching and training insights from 1983 Boston champion Greg Meyer and additional elite athletes
- Supported long runs
- Fundraising support
- Social networking opportunities with colleagues
- Adidas running apparel
- Career Development
- Adoption Benefit
- Matching Gifts Program
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Flex-Time Hours and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Work Life Balance
- Vacation Time
- Other Paid Time Off
- Backup Child Care and Adult/Elder Care
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of John Hancock can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | John Hancock Employee Account
Current / Active Employees – Login / Sign:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/jhancock
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/jhancock
- Find and click on the link titled: New User?
- Provide Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
Current / Active Employees – Login / Sign in to Manulife III:
- Go to the following webpage: https://sts.manulife.com/adfs/ls/
- Provide your: Email & Password
- Click on the button titled: Sign in
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for John Hancock:
- 2018 Forbes List: America’s Best Employers
- 2020 Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality
- American Heart Association: Fit Friendly Worksite
- Committed to Hiring Military Spouses