Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-866-436-9784
Company Summary: 1-866-436-9784
Estee Lauder was founded in 1946 when Josephine Esther “Estee” Mentzer and her husband Joseph Lauder started producing cosmetics in New York City. Initially, the couple ventured into the business with just four products: Cleansing Oil, Skin Lotion, Super Rich All-purpose Crème, and Crème Pack. After a couple of years, they received their very first department store account with Saks Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
They are employing over 46,000 people as of 2017 in their organization. Estee Lauder employees may enjoy a variety of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible.
This article will focus on: Estée Lauder Companies Employee Benefits Portal Login | YBR | HR Connect | Pension | Contact Number | hrconnect Careers
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Growth Account Plan
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Personal Savings / Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Family Support and Flexibility
- Education Programs
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of Estée Lauder can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Estée Lauder Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/esteelauder
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/esteelauder
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
Manage Estée Lauder HR Connect online:
- Go to the following webpage: https://hrconnect.elcompanies.com
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for Estee Lauder:
- Women’s Choice Awards — “Best Company to Work for Women”
- Women’s Choice Awards — “Best Company to Work for Multicultural Women”
- ON FORBES LISTS #92 Best Employers for Diversity 2020 & #139 World’s Best Employers 2019
- #1 Best Employers for Women 2019 – Forbes