Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc… Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-AETNA-HR (1-800-238-6247) Company Summary:
Aetna, Inc. is an American managed health care organization that offers traditional and consumer directed health care insurance and related services. These services include medical, dental, pharmaceutical, behavioral health, disability plans, long-term care, initially through employer-paid insurance and benefit programs and through Medicare.
Aetna’s history may be traced back to 1850 when it was established to sell life insurance. It was three (3) years later when they were incorporated as Aetna Life Insurance Company and started to offer life insurance policies in 1861.
In 2018, CVS Health completed its acquisition of Aetna. Together they plan to work together to create a community-based integrated model in which doctors, pharmacists, nurses and other health care professionals work together to provide a health care experience that is even more simple, convenient and less expensive.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
In 2017, they already have over 45,000 employees recorded in their system. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Legal Plan
- Accidental Death and Personal Loss
- Critical Illness Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Matching
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Plan
- Long & Short Term Disability
- And so much more!
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Education Assistance and Student Loans
- Personal / Sick Days
- Financial Coaching
- Well-being Reimbursement & Rewards
- Enhanced Benefit Program
- Lifestyle and Condition coaching
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tools for coping with Stress, Depression & More
- Nutrition and Fitness programs
- Clinical and Care management programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Mindfulness programs and resources
- Pet therapy (select locations)
Well-being programs such as:
- Massage therapy
- Walkstation program
- Well-being webinars
- Well-being Rewards Program
- Wellness Works Centers
- Aetna Resources For Living
- This provides a wide range of support services such as confidential counseling services, resources for elder and child care, help with legal and financial matters, web-based information and much more.
- Up to five employee assistance confidential counseling sessions for each household member per incident.
- They receive access to discount programs with brand-name vendors.
- Financial well-being
- This program, which is called Aetna Financial Education, offers personal financial consultation services from Alight Financial Education Specialists, certified financial planners provided by Financial Finesse and UBS financial services.
- Fitness centers and programs
- As of 2019, about 46 Aetna office locations with fitness centers/ rooms and/or group exercise classes.
- Access thousands of stunning expert-led yoga, meditation, fitness and cooking videos on-demand for FREE.
- Access Grokker anytime, anywhere, through many different devices.
- Employee discounts on the following:
- Travel, electronics, home products, auto parts and accessories, groceries, flowers, gifts, dining, family care, wellness, apparel, books, fitness, hearing products and services, natural products and services, oral health care products, vision products and services, weight management programs and much more.
- Health Your Way (lifestyle and condition coaching)
- Access to trained well-being professionals, registered dietitians and nurses to support you in reaching your personal goals, such as:
- Quitting tobacco products
- Losing weight
- Starting an exercise program
- Managing stress
- Eating healthier
- Preventing disease
- And other goals
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
New Retirees Website – Login / Sign in:
New Retiree Website Register:
Links to handbooks are indicated below for your reference: