Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-888-255-7772
The Allstate Corporation is an American insurance company based in Northfield Township in Illinois. They have been present in the business since 1931. They were a part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., and was spun off in 1993.
In 1930, insurance broker Carl L. Odell proposed to Robert E. Wood, chairman of Sears and his neighbor, an idea of selling auto insurance by direct mail. This all happened during a game of bridge on a commuter train. It appealed to Wood and he passed the proposal to the Sears board of directors, which approved it. Alliance Insurance Company was named after Sears’ tire brand, went into the business on April 17 of 1931.
The Allstate Corporation is employing over 45,000 employees as of December 31, 2019. Their employees may enjoy several benefit programs as soon as they become eligible.
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Allstate Pension Plan
- Allstate 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability Coverage
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Identity Protection
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Identity Protection
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Group Accident Insurance Plan
- Group Hospital Indemnity Plan
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Company Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Miscellaneous Time Off – Jury Duty, Funerals, Naturalization, etc…
- Buckle Up Baby Program
- The Good Hands People Program
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Allstate Good Life Perks
- Choice Dollars
- Paid time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Salaries
- Energy For Life
- In-House Education
- Allstate Good Life
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- New Leader Development Studio (NLDS)
- Educational Support
- Own Your Career Development
- Live and On Demand Seminars
- Enterprise Talent Management and Talent Share
- Department Specific Development
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of Allstate can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Allstate Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/allstate
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/allstate
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
- Hewitt Login: resources.hewitt.com/allstate
Awards for Allstate:
- Forbes’ America’s Best Employers (2017)
- Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies (2020)
- Fortune’s Change the World (2017, 2018)
- Wall Street Journal/Drucker Institute’s Management Top 250: Best Managed Companies (2017 – 19)
- Forbes’ America’s Best Employers for Diversity (2020)
- Forbes’ America’s Best Employers for Women (2019)
- Military Friendly Company’s Military Friendly Employer (No. 1 in 2020, 4-time honoree)
- Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies (2013 – 15, 24-time award winner)
- Working Mother’s Best Companies for Multicultural Women (2016, 2018, 13-time award winner)
Allstate Code of Ethics Handbook: