Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Volkswagen Benefits Services Center:
VWGoA Benefits Service Center
Weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time
Volkswagen AG, or better known internationally as the Volkswagen Group, is a German multinational automotive manufacturing corporation based in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony in Germany. It is indirectly majority owned by the Porsche and Piëch family. They design, manufacture, and distribute passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles, engines, and turbomachinery and provides financing, leasing and fleet management. Volkswagen Group of America, on the other hand is the North American operational headquarters and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group in Germany. They are responsible for the distribution of Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, and Volkswagen cars.
Volkswagen Group of America was established in 1955. Their main purpose is to import vehicles to the US – vehicles that combine the science of engineering and the art of styling. The group’s main goal is to offer attractive, safe, and eco-conscious vehicles that are competitive and set world standards in their respective classes. They are located in Herndon, Virginia with a 1,000-strong dealer network.
Volkswagen Group of America offers valuable benefits to assist their people in managing their health and protect their family from the unexpected. They offer a vast array of benefits to eligible employees that support their health and well-being to provide protection during times of uncertainties.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of about 8,000 employees in their organization in the US. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” button that may be found on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: mm/dd/yyyy
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.