Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
UnitedHealth Group HRdirect:
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday
UnitedHealth Group is an American for-profit managed health care company with headquarters located in Minnetonka, Minnesota. UnitedHealth Group provides health care products and insurance services. They take pride of their fortune 7 company status on a global mission in helping individuals live healthier lives as they improve the health system and escalating access to quality care.
It was in 1974 when Richard Taylor Burke established Charter Med Incorporated, a Minnetonka, Minnesota-based privately held company. Then in 1977, United HealthCare Corporation was formed to restructure the company and developed into becoming the parent company of Charter Med. United HealthCare’s charter was to run the newly established Physicians Health Plan of Minnesota, an early health management organization.
The people of UnitedHealth Group is bound more in their mission than their culture. UnitedHealth Group does not just offer competitive health and well-being options, they mostly contribute to the cost of benefits for their people and their family.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 300,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- The Well
- Wellness Programs
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts(FSA)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Executive Savings Plan
- UnitedHealth Group Credit Union
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employee Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Group Legal
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: