Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
T-Mobile YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Total Affiliates Benefits Center and outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday – Friday
Company Summary: T-Mobile US, Inc. does business as T-Mobile, is an American wireless network operator. Deutsche Telekom, a German telecommunications company, is its biggest shareholder with 43% share, joined by SoftBank Group, a Japanese conglomerate holding company, that partially owns the company with 24% shares. The remaining shares of the company is owned by the public via common stock. T-Mobile’s headquarters may be located at Bellevue, Washington, in the Seattle metropolitan area. T-Mobile is number 3 in the biggest wireless carriers in the US.
T-Mobile can trace their history to the 1994 establishment of VoiceStream Wireless PCS as a subsidiary of Western Wireless Corporation. Deutsche Telekom AG purchased VoiceStream Wireless in 2001 after its spin-off from Western Wireless on May 3, 1999. It was purchased for $35 billion and renamed T-Mobile USA in July 2002. It was in 2013 when T-Mobile and MetroPCS finalized a merger of the two companies and started trading as T-Mobile US.
T-Mobile is known for reviewing themselves daily because of their reputation to keep up with the times. Their job is to alter the wireless industry for good. People who work with them get to innovate, become their true selves, and leave the competition in the dust.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of December 2018, they have a record of over 50,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Employee Discount
- Family Medical Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link that may be found below the “Forgot User ID or Password” link.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.