Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Sysco Benefits Center:
Between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday
Sysco Corporation is an American multinational corporation involved in the promotion and distribution of different food products, smallwares, kitchen equipment and tabletop items to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, hospitality businesses like hotels and inns, and wholesale to other companies that provide foodservice. Sysco is based in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas. Sysco is an acronym for Systems and Services Company. It is the global leader in broadline food distribution, with more than 600,000 clients in a wide array of fields.
Sysco was founded by Herbert Irving, John F. Baugh, and joined by Harry Rosenthal in 1969. Baugh was the guiding force on the founding of Sysco. He had grown up on a ranch near Waco, Texas, and started in the food business via a part-time job at a local grocery store during his teenage years. He soon founded Zero Foods Company, a Houston-based food distributor. Come 1969, he influenced other small food distributors to combine their companies to create a national foodservice distribution organization. Sysco succeeded and went public in 1970 after making its first acquisition.
Sysco wants every employee to maintain a peace of mind that comes from a comprehensive rewards package, while offering a vast array of benefits to assist them in protecting their health and financial security, while preparing them for retirement.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2017, they have a record of over 60,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Savings Account
- Health Management Programs
- Specialty Health Resources
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Day Care FSA
- Limited Use FSA
- Prescription Drugs
- Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder
- Telemental Health Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work Life Resources
- Parent Support Resources
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Death
- Leave of Absence
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- College Savings
- Auto & Home Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Work from Home
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User” link found below the login details.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.