Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
PCA Benefits Center:
Monday until Friday for Health and Insurance, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., CT
Monday until Friday for 401(k), between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., CT
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
Weekdays, between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. for Health and Insurance
Weekdays, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for 401(k)
Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an American manufacturing company headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois. PCA is the third largest producer of containerboard in the US and also the third largest producer of uncoated freesheet in North America. It was reported that PCA produced about 4.2 million tons of containerboard and shipped about 59.4 billion square feet of corrugated products. PCA focuses on the manufacturing and selling of white papers that include both commodity and specialty papers.
PCA was established in 1959 by a group of three companies and eventually acquired by Tenneco in 1965. The name was changed from Tenneco Packaging Inc. to Packaging Corporation of America in 1999 as a new re-established entity. PCA opened a design center and project-management facility in Hong Kong in 2009, under the name Packaging Corporation of Asia Limited.
PCA has acquired several companies, which include Boise Inc. in 2013, TimBar Corporation and Columbus Container, Inc. in 2016, Sacramento Container Corporation in 2017, and the Englander Container and Display in 2018.
PCA understands that their people are some of the most dedicated, hardworking people anyone will ever meet. They are driven by a commitment so deep they are willing to assist in their customers’ success. They will thrive within a high-energy, innovative, and strongly collaborative culture.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2021, they have a record of more than 15,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Family Medical Leave
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the login details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.