Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-844-474-6641
PayPal is an American company that is operating worldwide online payments system and supports online money transfers and also serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal was established in December 1998 as Confinity, a company that established security software for handheld devices. Paypal was founded by six people: Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek, Ken Howery, Yu Pan, and Russel Simmons. That is when PayPal was developed and launched as a money transfer service at Confinity in 1999.
They employ over 21,000 people in their organization as of December 2018. PayPal employees may enjoy a variety of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. This article will focus on: PayPal Employee Benefits | Login / Register | Benefit Phone Number | U.S. / United States | www.paypalbenefits.com | India | myhr
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Stock Purchase Plans
- UnitedHealthcare medical plans
- Prescription Drugs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account HSA
- Flexible Spending Accounts FSA
- Group Legal
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Short & Long Term Disability – STD LTD
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Id Theft Protection
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Employee Assistance Program EAP
- meQ – Manage stress
- 24/7 Emotional support resources
- Virtual Mental Health visits
- Online Therapy
- Substance Use Help
- Vida Wellness Coaching
- Real Appeal weight loss program
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Leave of Absence
- Disability Leave of Absence
- Time Off Program
- Four weeks of paid sabbatical for every five years of service
- Support the Community
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Develop your skills & education
- many locations have onsite courses and training available
- Emerging Leadership Program
- Technology Leadership Program
- A 2-year rotational program for qualified superstar technologists
- The Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Fertility Benefits
- Adoptions & Surrogacy Assistance
- Support for New Parents
- Child & Elder Care Resources
- Dependent Care FSA
- Milk Stork for new Moms
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
- https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/jobs/benefits – For U.S.
- https://www.paypalbenefits.com/us For United States
- https://www.paypalbenefits.com/us/new-to-paypal For U.S.
- https://www.paypalbenefits.com/ind – For India
Current employees and retirees of PayPal can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | PayPal Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/paypal
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/paypal
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
New Hire Additional Help / Assistance
3 Things you need to do:
- Make sure you enroll in your benefits within 30 days of your date of hire.
- Enroll in PayPal’s 401(k) Savings Plan to get free money in your account.
- Go pick up your Insurance Contact Card from your local badging office.
The following information will help you navigate your benefits.
- Learn about benefits eligibility rules for employees and dependents.
- Watch these videos to better understand your plan options.
- Use the Medical Plan Cost Estimator to discover the best plan for you.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for PayPal:
ON FORBES LISTS:
- #33 Best Employers for Diversity 2020
- #8 Just Companies 2020
- #44 World’s Best Employers 2019
- #34 Top 100 Digital Companies 2019
- #5 Top Regarded Companies 2019
- #81 Best Employers for Women 2019
- #81 America’s Best Employers By State 2019
- #77 World’s Most Valuable Brands 2019
- #318 Global 2000 & 2019