Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Express Scripts YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
855-604-6224 Medco Cash Balance Retirement Plan Service Center Weekdays, between 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST
Express Scripts Holding Company is a pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organization. Express Scripts was the 22nd-largest company in the United States in 2017 by total revenue. They were also the largest pharmacy benefit management organization in the United States. They are located in Greater St. Louis in St. Louis County, Missouri. Express Scripts’ largest client to date is the United States Department of Defense’s Tricare program.
Express Scripts was established in 1986 in St. Louis County, Missouri after a joint venture that happened between a retail chain with Medicare Glaser, Inc. with more than 79 pharmacies, and Sanus Corp. Health Systems. Sanus started in Boston in 1968 as Bradford Systems and Administrative Services. There was a time when Bradford had an agreement to process Medicare and Medicaid payments. They were McDonnel-Douglas acquired Bradford in 1981 via McDonnell Automation Company (McAuto) subsidiary for $11.5 million.
Joseph T. Lynaugh and Howard L. Waltman, both from McDonnel Douglas established the Sanus Corporation with investments and ownership from McDonnell Douglas, which includes full ownership of the St. Louis office. Sanus immediately grew their clientele and revenues operated in St. Louis, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and Washington DC markets. It was in the latter part of 1986 when Sanus declared a deal with St. Louis based pharmacy Medicare-Glaser for fulfilling prescriptions and called the organization Express Scripts.
It was on August 24, 2018 when shareholders of Cigna and Express Scripts approved the $67 billion deal. The deal was finalized on December 20, 2018 at $54 billion, which allowed Cigna to start offering new Express Scripts products to their corporate health insurance customers in 2019.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2017, they have a record of about 26,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits may also include the following:
- 401(k) Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Military Leave
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Bereavement Leave
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link that may be found below “Forgot User ID or Password?” link.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.