Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
International Paper Service Center:
Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT
The International Paper Company is an American pulp and paper company, the biggest of such company in the world. Their headquarters may be found in Memphis, Tennessee. They manufacture packaging products that protect and promote goods, allowing worldwide commerce and keeping consumers safe. They also make pulp for diapers, tissue, as well as other personal hygiene products that promote health and wellness. Another thing they create are papers that facilitate education and communication.
The International Paper company was incorporated on January 31, 1898 after the merger of 17 pulp and paper mills in the northeastern United States. It was founded by William Augustus Russell and Hugh J. Chisholm. Philip Tell Dodge, president of the Mergenthaler Linotype Company, served as chairman for 11 years. Linotype’s invention drastically increased the size of newspapers and the need for newsprint. The newly formed company supplied 60 percent of all newsprint in the country.
International Paper is a multi billion-dollar company that operates on a strong workforce. They provide an appealing and competitive benefit package inclusive of health care coverage, dental, and life insurance among many other benefits. Their employees are also entitled to retirement benefits that will make their people say “IP works for me.”
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of more than 49,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the logon details found on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.