Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Intuit YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Your Benefits Resources Customer Service Center
8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, Eastern Time
Company Summary: Intuit Inc. is an American company that specializes in financial software with headquarters in Mountain View, California. In 2019, a great percentage of their revenues and earnings came from the accomplishments within the United States. Intuit has products that include tax preparation application, personal finance app, and the small business accounting program QuickBooks. Intuit also offers a free online service they call TurboTax Free File which is a part of an agreement where members of the Free File Alliance would provide free tax preparation. This is exclusively created for people whose income is below the set cutoff in exchange for the IRS not providing taxpayers with free pre-filled forms.
Intuit was founded by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx at Palo Alto, California, in 1983. Scott Cook worked previously at Procter & Gamble and this made him realize that personal computers would be useful for paper-and-pencil based personal accounting. He ran into Tom Proulx at Stanford on his search for a programmer. They launched Intuit, which primarily started out from a modest room on University Avenue in Palo Alto.
Intuit is dedicated to inviting, engaging, and retaining the right talent for their customers. Intuit has a Total Rewards portfolio that is inclusive of compensation and recognition programs created to compensate performance, plus a vast selection of benefits and services for their people and their families.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2021, they have a record of over 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care FSA
- Flu Shots
- Surrogacy Assistance
- Health Savings Account
- Expat Health Care
- Well-being for Life Program
- Transgender Benefits
- Second Opinion Services
- Optum Concierge Service
- Crossover Health Care
- Accolade Health Assistant
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Dependent Care FSA
- College Coach
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Financial Counseling
- Financial Courses
- Legal Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Mortgage Programs
- SoFi Financial Solutions
- Home & Auto Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Eat Right For Life
- Life Skills Training
- Onsite Fitness Centers
- Tobacco Cessation
- We Care & Give Back
- Weight Loss Programs
- Well-being Hub & Activity Program
- Learning, Social or Behavioral Support
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Back up Care
- Leaves of Absence
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Support
- Tuition Assistance
- Commuting Options
- Shopping Discounts
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link that may be found below the “Forgot User ID or Password” link.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.