Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
HPE Benefits Center
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central Time
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada
Company Summary: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) is a multinational enterprise information technology in the US that is based in San Jose, California. They were founded on November 1, 2015, as a result of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
HPE is a business-focused organization that has two divisions: Enterprise Group and Financial Services. The former focuses on servers, storage, networking, consulting, and support. HPE reported that they ended FY2019 with an annual revenue of $29.135 billion, down by almost 6% compared to the previous year record.
When HPE was launched in 2015, they did so with a vision to assist organizations accelerate results by unlocking value from all of their data from edge to cloud. HPE’s people brings the ideas that propel the world faster and are born at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Daily, the brightest minds in the industry are working together, dreaming, and forcing solutions on a global scale. HPE employees are fearlessly forming what’s next for their customers and for their own careers.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 60,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Wellness Program
- Stress Management
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Performance Bonus
- 401(k) Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Gym Membership
- Onsite Fitness Centers
- Financial Counselor
- Employee Discounts
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New user?” link that may be found below the “Forgot User ID or Password” link.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.