Hilton is the leader in global hospitality company with a portfolio that comprises of over 6,000 properties that has more than 900,000 rooms, located in 119 countries and territories. They commit to accomplishing their mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, welcoming more than 3 billion guests in their century-old history. Hilton has an award-winning guest loyalty program, the Hilton Honors, which is being participated on by over 100 million members who book directly with Hilton and earn points for hotel stays and experiences that money can’t buy, while earning instant benefits. They are also the world’s largest owner and operator of extended-stay hotels and manages more than 30,000 rooms through their Ownership and Management business.
Did You Know?
Hilton was founded by Conrad Hilton in 1919 after he bought his very first property, the Mobley Hotel, located in Cisco, Texas. Dallas Hilton, located in Dallas, Texas, was the first hotel to bear the Hilton name in 1925. From its early years towards the 21st century, Hilton has opened several hotels in and outside of the United States. The last one being their first hotel in Uzbekistan, a five-star hotel that may be found in Tashkent. Hilton’s brand portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Hampton by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton Garden Inn, HHonors, and Home2 Suites.
Final Company Statement
Working at Hilton means having a competitive starting salary, retirement program benefits, and paid time off. Hilton Team Members are qualified to a reduced hotel room rate in any of their hotels worldwide, inclusive of discounts on products and services. At Hilton, their values of Respect, Teamwork, and Integrity have never changed. The company is guided by these values and are committed to fostering a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company, which ultimately leads to success. Hilton’s purpose is to ensure that guests are always treated with fairness and respect, with a focus on the extraordinary experiences they have during their stay.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of over 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Employee Assistance
- Educational Assistance Programs
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Savings Program
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Hilton Travel Discount Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits